Makeup Artist; Sales & Education Specialist; Business Manager
From a humble beginning, Kris has quickly proved to be a force to be reckoned with within the Beauty Industry. Her hands are in the field from virtually every angle not only as a Makeup Artist but as a Beauty Business guru. Kris’ skills include but are not limited to:
- 10+ years of field experience as a Makeup Artist & Business Manager in both retail and production settings
- Ability to identify demographic and market needs within given demographic, then customize sales experience and develop strategies to gain clientele and customer following
- Successfully head operations and duties required therein; recruit and train makeup artists in selling techniques and artistry
- In depth knowledge of color cosmetics and skincare lend to accurate product and technique trend forecasting
- Create and structure field trainings and events to optimize and exceed sales goals and build brand awareness.
- Content and website developer for mediums including blogging, vlogging, promoting events and and reviewing products to build brand awareness.
- Create promo campaigns via social media platforms including, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter as well as via email newsletters.
- Liaison of communication between client and customer.
- Very well versed in commercial production process and coordination necessary for product placement.
- Ability to conceptualize and design products based on trend and customer demand
- Beauty Model for print and productions
Her journey includes roles as: Regional Sales and Education Specialist for Catrice Cosmetics, Business Manager for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Full Time Makeup Artist for Mac Cosmetics, Operations Manager of The Cosmetic Boutique & Medical Spa and Wedding Makeup Artist for JK Flashy Makeup Services. As a Beauty Model since the age of 17, she’s had the honor of being a part of Beauty Tradeshows including IBS NYC for the legendary Vidal Sassoon, whom she also serves as a House Model for. And The Makeup Show NYC for Cosmix School of Makeup Artistry.
Kris currently lives in NYC and Tampa, Fl where she continues to take clients alongside consulting and field work. Certified not only as a Makeup Artist, but also as a Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger, her own beauty and lifestlye blog Beauty.Soul.Deep, continues to grow in following and stature. As a SAG/AFTRA Actor/Model, she continues to take commercial, print and film projects and writes poetry for her soul.