Get a Hold of a Glowing, Vibrant and Healthy Skin with YASOU Natural Cellular Day Cream
Are you one of those women who want to obtain a glowing, vibrant and healthy skin without the harsh chemicals and ingredients? Are you a gluten free beauty type of gal, like me? If yes, you’re going to love YASOU Cellular Day Cream! Some of you may have noticed, I’ve written about it in previous skincare posts and mentioned it on my Youtube channel. But after months of use, I’m so impressed I feel it deserves its own post!
How Can YASOU Natural Cellular Day Cream Brighten and Exfoliate Your Skin?
The YASOU natural cellular day cream is considered to be a multi-tasking type of wellness day cream that can tone and exfoliate the cellular level of your skin.
“How is this possible?” you may ask? The natural ingredients and the MFA complex combined with proprietary Calityl O- Complex can help increase the elasticity and firmness of the skin. This can also boost the collagen content that will help plump your skin. This product is not only a deep moisturizing cream but also a skin conditioning treatment which aids in reversing the aging process. Not only that, but it has a matte finish so it can be BFF’s with your makeup! YASSS!
Here is the complete list of the ingredients found in the YASOU natural cellular day cream:
- Cetearyl alcohol
- I water
- MFA complex
- Sugar cane extracts
- Lemon extracts
- Orange fruits extracts
- Apple fruit extracts
- Green tea
- Cetyl alcohol
- Potassium sorbate
These are only some of the natural ingredients found in YASOU natural cellular day cream. There are still a lot more of these ingredients that you may choose to discover as you continue to use the product.
But what do all these ingredients and benefits MEAN?
Below is the shimmy:
- Extracts of sugar cane deeply yet gently exfoliate your skin, making it great for all skin types even those with sensitivities. This exfoliation with not only unclog your pores but will also help to eliminate skin blemishes. It also restores balance, moisturizes and conditions the skin while guarding against harmful toxins.
- The Lemon extract also serves as an exfoliant, that clears out acne and lightens your skin in a natural way. It also quickens the fading of your dark spots, sun spots, scars, acne scars and age spots.
- Orange extract also aids in ridding hyperpigmentation. It’s also rich in powerful antioxidants and vitamin E which helps prevent the occurrence of fine lines and wrinkles while this correcting the balance of oil on your skin.
- Apple extract contains rejuvenating, toning and exfoliating benefits.
- Green tea is rich in antioxidants. This further protects again free radical damage. It also helps promote quality collagen to best maintain the elasticity and firmness of your skin.
- Tocopherol aka Vitamin E repairs and protects.
- Malic acid helps with hydration and fights free radicals.
- Grape seed extracts boost the development of collagen to keep your skin supple, moisturized and renewed.
- The cucumber extract is an effective and healthy antioxidant. It combats wrinkles and fine lines and assists the regeneration process of your skin. It also nourishes hydrates and moisturizes.
Clearly you can see why I’m obsessed. I’d love to hear if you’ve tried it. Leave your comments below!
PS- I’ve launched a little pop up shop in collaboration with Amazon at kristindelarenta.com/shoppe that has some of my favorite skincare products! You can select different categories including organic, natural and anti -aging for ease of shopping! Check it out, buy what you love & enjoy!