10 Notes on Success,
..being happy and having absolutely no tolerance for bs.
- Life’s too short to pay the bills doing things we aren’t absolutely passionate about.
- EVERYTHING is possible. It’s a frame of mind.
- Living only to survive is a dead paradigm.
- Only drink the best Koolaide people offer.
- Don’t accept anything less than you deserve.
- Be humble yet confident.
- Never believe when anyone tells you you’re less valuable than you know you are. They’re just trying to make themselves feel better.
- Surround yourself with people who possess a vision for a better way, who won’t co-sign your self-sabotaging bs and who offer productive, enhancing points of view.
- Speak and act in integrity and hold those around you to that standard. Yet have compassion. We all fuck up.
- You matter, are here for a reason and everything you’ve been through helps other people in big and small ways. Remember that.
Here’s a link to my post on self-worth!
Now it’s YOUR turn! Contribute some of your hacks in the comments below, so that everyone reading benefits too!
P.S. Thanks to @jhrphotos for the awesome images coming through!
Meow & Happy Sunday!