Makeup Artist | Entrepreneur | Blogger | On Air Talent
Hey there, Kris here! If you’re reading this, you’re wondering who I am. Trust me, I ask that often. I’ve held many roles in the professional realm. Of all of those roles, writing is my calling. It is the one thing I MUST do daily or I get all cringey and weird, like I didn’t meditate or workout for too many days in a row.
This blog is the alchemy of the many facets of my creative background as a professional Model, Actor and Makeup Artist, combined with the Business Management, Education and Marketing roles I’ve held within the Beauty and Fashion spaces, while living in New York City.
It is my mission to help others grow with my creativity and business savvy. To teach from both my strengths and seeming failures and to change the world, in small and large ways, for the better. (Can you see my Miss America wave from there?) If you feel we are in alignment and would like to work together, I would love to hear from you!
I am available for hire as a Writer, Content Strategist & Producer, Makeup Artist, Model, Host, Social Media & Branding consultant and Sales Educator in the Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle spaces – for individuals, small business owners and large corporations. As well as public speaking engagements and consulting positions that may be relevant, but not mentioned here.
Please click the link below if you would like to schedule a discovery meeting!
From a humble beginning, Kris has quickly proved to be a force to be reckoned with within the Beauty Industry. Her hands are in the field from virtually every angle not only as a Makeup Artist and Model but as a Beauty Business guru and Content Producer. Kris’ skills include, but are not limited to:
- 10+ years of field experience as a Makeup Artist & Business Manager in both retail and production settings
- Brand host and spokesperson to drive sales
- Innovative and creative writing savvy and content creation
- Jedi branding and social media development, strategy and execution
- Shopify, WordPress and Facebook Ads wit
- Successfully identify target demographic and needs within given market to customize sales experience and develop strategies that achieve client goals
- Successfully head operations and duties required therein; recruit and train makeup artists in selling techniques and artistry
- In depth knowledge of color cosmetics and skincare lending to accurate product and technique trend forecasting
- Create and structure field trainings and events to optimize and exceed sales goals and build brand awareness.
- Content and website developer for mediums including blogging, vlogging, promoting events and reviewing products to build brand awareness.
- Create promo campaigns via social media platforms including, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter as well as via email newsletters.
- Liaison of communication.
- Effectively coordinate and produce photo and video shoots for product placement between brands and influencers
- Ability to conceptualize and design products based on trend and customer demand
- Beauty Model for print and productions and union TV actor
Her journey includes roles as: Guest Beauty Host on HSN, Regional Sales and Education Specialist for Catrice Cosmetics, Business Manager for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Full Time Makeup Artist for Mac Cosmetics, Operations Manager of The Cosmetic Boutique & Medical Spa and various Wedding Makeup Artist companies in New York. A Beauty Model since the age of 17, she’s had the honor of being a part of Beauty Trade Shows including IBS NYC for the legendary Vidal Sassoon, whom she also serves as a House Model for, and The Makeup Show NYC for Cosmix School of Makeup Artistry.
Kris currently travels to NYC regularly and lives in Tampa, Fl where she runs KDLR Beauty Labs, a makeup studio and content creation hub. Certified and licensed not only as a Makeup Artist and Permanent Makeup Artist, but also as a Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger. Her own beauty and lifestyle blog at Kristindelarenta.com continues to grow in stature. As a SAG/AFTRA Actor/Model, she continues to take commercial, print and film projects and writes poetry for her soul.
She is corporately trained in the following brands for color: Bare Minerals, Jane Iredale, Eve Pearl, Vincent Longo, Laura Mercier, Trish McEvoy, Kevyn Aycoin, Bobbi Brown, Mac, Too Faced, Edward Bess, Catrice, Essence, Sara Happ, Estée Lauder, Catrice. And these brands for skincare: Natura Bisse, Darphin, Indie Lee, Skinceuticals, Bobbi Brown, Caudalie, Nuxe, Skin Medica, Replenix, Dr. Gross, Mario Badescu, Jack Black, La Liscious, and Philosophy.