Hire Me – Business & Communications Manager; Certified Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger; Certified Makeup Artist & Educator
I am available for hire as a Content Creator, Brand consultant and Educator for individuals, small business owners and large corporations.
Areas of expertise
- 10+ years of field experience as a Makeup Artist & Business Manager in both retail and production settings
- Innovative and creative writing savvy
- Jedi social media development, strategy and execution
- Ability to identify target demographic and needs within given market, then customize sales experience and develop strategies to gain clientele and customer following
- Successfully head operations and duties required therein; recruit and train makeup artists in selling techniques and artistry
- In depth knowledge of color cosmetics and skincare lending to accurate product and technique trend forecasting
- Create and structure field trainings and events to optimize and exceed sales goals and build brand awareness.
- Content and website developer for mediums including blogging, vlogging, promoting events and reviewing products to build brand awareness.
- Create promo campaigns via social media platforms including, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter as well as via email newsletters.
- Liaison of communication.
- Effectively coordinate and produce photo and video shoots for product placement between brands, vloggers and bloggers.
- Ability to conceptualize and design products based on trend and customer demand
- Beauty Model for print and productions
From then to now
My journey in retail sales include roles such as Regional Sales and Education Manager for Catrice Cosmetics, Business Manager for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Full Time Makeup Artist for Mac Cosmetics and Operations Manager of The Cosmetic Boutique & Medical Spa.
Currently local to Tampa, FL, I run my own business KDLR Beauty Labs, an on location makeup studio, while continuing to take clients in NYC.
Certified as a Makeup Artist, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and licensed and trained in permanent makeup and microblading, my intention is to continue to creatively evolve in person with clients and in the digital realm of beauty as a content creator and producer. That I may use these opportunities to aid in the growth of like minds and businesses. Be sure to reference my YouTube channel at youtube.com/c/kdlrbeautylabs and subscribe.
*Kris is a SAG/AFTRA Actor/Model and continues to take commercial, print and film projects. Follow youtube.com/kristindelarenta for more info.